Friday, April 12, 2013

How do I Embed a Scientific Calculator (or Something Else) Into My Website?

Richard Byrne who writes the blog "Free Technology for Teachers", recently posted "Put a Scientific Calculator on Your Classroom Blog."  I love the idea that you can embed widgets from Web2.0calc of the calculator into your website or blog for the students who may not be able to shell out the money for one at home.

My district's curriculum math coach and I passed this along to our teachers, but I forgot one thing.  Many teachers do not know how to embed widgets, videos, or other web 2.0 tools into their websites.  The tutorial below will go through the steps on how to embed a scientific calculator (or something else) into your website.

By the way, if you are not already reading Richard's blog or following him on Twitter, I suggest you do.


No comments:

Post a Comment